Truth NuggetPosted: October 14, 2009
Here is a list of things I must complete today and tomorrow:
- My YoungArts application
- The rough draft of a College Application paper
- A seven foot tall sculpture that is due tomorrow (I’m still constructing the armature)
- A proposal for an installation
- And applications for Cornell, Cornish, PNCA, AIB, MCAD, KCAI, UT, and Corcoran.
Out of this, I have completed:
- The first half of my YoungArts application
It’s become apparent that I’ve got my work cut out for me. I think it’s time I dropped from the social scene. It’s happened before but usually as part of a punishment for procrastating to a point of extreme detrimentality. So of course, out of naturally occuring rebellion, I continued to procrastinate during those periods of isolation. But now it is time for a self-imposed isolation. A holy-shit-I-need-to-get-stuff-done-and-I-just-don’t-have-the-time-for-anything-else kind of isolation.
Here is a list of things I need to do in order to get everything done:
- Cancel weekend plans
- Change availability hours so I’m not closing on weekdays
- Cut back on the pot
- Actually do work